Saving tips

We can only provide general information on investments, and can direct you to the right investment partner if you are interested.

Private pension fund

What is a private pension fund?

A private pension fund is a tax-efficient way of saving to generate extra income for retirement.
You can usually invest up to 100% of your income in your private pension savings, as they are tax-free up to £40,000 per year. If, for example, your annual income is £35,000 in a given tax year, you can pay it all into your private pension savings tax-free.
The following section also relates to tax relief:
The current amount of the so-called lifetime allowance is £1 million. This is the maximum amount you can keep in your private pension fund tax-free until you retire.
The amount you save is available to you from the age of 55. How you choose to receive this amount is entirely up to you.
You have the following choices:
• To withdraw the full amount in one lump sum, in which case 25% is tax-free and the remaining 75% is taxed as income.
• Withdraw the 25% tax-free part in one lump sum and receive the remainder as a steady income for the rest of the time
• Withdraw the full amount, but as a monthly annuity, with tax relief on the first 25%
If you need more information about a private pension fund or would like to join one, please contact us.


Individual Savings Account

What is a Stock & Shares ISA?

ISA: Individual Savings Account

A Stock & Shares ISA is a tax-efficient savings vehicle that gives you the opportunity to invest £20 000 in the 2022/23 tax year.
By taking advantage of the full allowance, you can significantly increase your investment and savings each year and save a significant amount of tax compared to other forms of savings and investment.

Who can open a Stock & Share ISA?

If you are over 18 and a UK resident, you can open an account.
For more information, please contact us.


General Investment Account

What is a General Investment Account?

A General Investment Account is similar to an Individual Savings Account (ISA), but without any tax relief. Depending on your personal tax circumstances, you will pay income tax and capital gains tax on the amount in your savings account.
If you are a basic rate taxpayer, the investment account has a non-refundable credit for dividends from the investment, which fully satisfies the tax liability. If you are in a higher taxpayer bracket, you will have a higher rate of liability.
How can I withdraw money from my General Investment Account?
Withdrawals will attract capital gains tax if they exceed £12,300 in the 2022/23 tax year.
Who can open a General Investment Account?
If you are over 18 years old and a UK resident, you can open an account.
For more information, please contact us.

Our accounting team

Ildikó Mokran

Owner, Managing Director

Csilla Fekete

Owner, Head of Office

Andrea Steele-Krajcsi


Mária Kempf-Bereczki


Andrea Sóki

general administrator & payroll manager